The Southeast Christian School Convention Committee would like to announce that due to COVID-19 restrictions, the convention is unable to meet onsite and will transition to an online platform on Thursday and Friday, September 24–25. The online platform will utilize several tracks to allow faculty/staff to view specialized sessions. Schools will be able to watch sessions in a large-group setting using projectors, or faculty/staff may watch sessions individually on the convention app using their mobile device/tablet.
The Southeast Christian School Convention is sponsored by the GACS (Georgia Association of Christian Schools), NCCSA (North Carolina Christian School Association, and SCACS (South Carolina Christian School Association). At the previous onsite convention, over 1,500 attendees and 100 exhibitors attended this popular event.
If you are an exhibitor and are interested in being put on the mailing list, or if you have any other general questions concerning the convention, please contact the NCCSA by clicking here.
- Announcement: 2020 Southeast Convention Transitions to Online Platform
- Convention Marketing Flyer
- Convention Master Schedule
- Convention Exhibitor Registration
- Convention School/Delegate Registration
- Convention List of General Session and Workshop Speakers
- Convention List of Exhibitors
- Convention Master Workshop List