As many of you know, the NCCSA partners with Edgenuity (Imagine Learning) for its online learning needs. To read about this partnership and view the NCCSA/Edgenuity Marketing Packet, please click here. We are extremely pleased that many schools have been utilizing the Edgenuity platform for areas such as credit recovery, dual-credit courses, ACT/SAT prep, foreign language credit or classes, online learning, honors electives, and MyPath individualized setup for a more personalized learning experience.
To view additional information on Edgenuity’s Instructional Services, please visit https://www.edgenuity.com/products-and-services/instructional-services/.
- Edgenuity Flyers
- Dual Credit – https://www.edgenuity.com/solutions/high-school/#dual-credit
- Advanced Placement – https://help.edgenuitycourseware.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044125074-Implementing-an-Advanced-Placement-Course
- Test Readiness – https://www.edgenuity.com/solutions/high-school/#test-readiness
- NC Course List – https://www.edgenuity.com/course-lists/Edgenuity-North-Carolina-Course-List.pdf
- Edgenuity MyPath/Intervention – https://www.edgenuity.com/products-and-services/intervention/ – This product is already being used by NCCSA schools and provides the technology platform and content needed to assess and provide students with individualized educational paths at the student’s own pace.
- Blended Learning Resources – https://www.edgenuity.com/blended-learning-resources/
- Videos – https://nccsa.box.com/s/qoufp9x9wtv0kum9iryi8isfcfwyb4gx
- Special Pricing for NCCSA is available. Please contact the NCCSA to inquire about this pricing.