The Southeast Christian School Convention Committee would like to announce that the 2021 Southeast Christian School Convention WILL NOT MEET ONSITE at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center this fall. Instead, the convention will take place on September 23–24, 2021, on the same online platform (Whova) that was used for the 2020 Southeast Christian School Convention.
The online platform will utilize several tracks to allow faculty/staff to view specialized sessions. Schools can watch sessions in a group setting using projectors, or faculty/staff may watch sessions individually on the convention app using their mobile device/tablet. In addition, several organizations will be virtually exhibiting their products and services.
The Southeast Christian School Convention is sponsored by the GACS (Georgia Association of Christian Schools), NCCSA (North Carolina Christian School Association, and SCACS (South Carolina Christian School Association). The Southeast Christian School Convention is always a well-attended event, with nearly 1,600 Christian educators and over 100 exhibitors attending at the last onsite event.
The 2021 Southeast Christian School Convention’s corporate sponsor is BJU Press. We are thankful for their partnership and assistance.
If you are an exhibitor and are interested in being put on the mailing list, or if you have any other general questions concerning the convention, please contact the NCCSA by clicking here.
- 2021 Southeast Christian School Virtual Convention Announcement.
- Convention Marketing Flyer
- Convention Master Schedule
- Convention School/Delegate Registration
- Convention Exhibitor Registration
- Convention Workshop Agenda
- Convention List of General Session and Workshop Speakers
- Convention List of Partners (Exhibitors and Sponsors)
- Convention Web Platform for Registered Users
- Convention App Download for Registered Users
- Professional Content Video Availability:
- Convention registration will be available until 11:59 P.M. EST on Wednesday, September 22. Registered individuals will have access to the convention content as soon as they register, download the app, and log in. The professional development video content from the speakers will be available only from 2 minutes before the sessions start until 11:59 P.M. EST on Friday, December 31. However, because the interaction with speakers and other attendees would not be available after the event, we highly recommend participating during the scheduled dates. According to the post-convention survey from the 2020 convention, interaction with the speakers and other participants was one of the top benefits submitted by the attendees.